Friday 30 January 2015

Things I do to my kids and don't feel sorry about

 
  

Heres a few things I do to our kids that I dont feel sorry about
  • When they get hurt I would kiss the hurt better knowing that the kiss got nothing to do with the hurt disappearing.
  • I take the batteries out of the annoying toys and say its broken, then when I do put the batteries back in, I act like I'm the toy fixing guru.  LOVE ME, FOR I HAVE FIXED YOUR TOY.
  • When we are drinking Coke and the babies ask for Cokie(thats what they call it),            I would tell them it's juice for big people (Alcoholic beverage)
  • I like to stare at them while they are sleeping, they just look too adorable.
  • If they ask for ice cream just before bedtime I tell them that ice cream before bedtime gives your nightmares. As soon as they asleep I will dish me a double portion of ice cream and I would sleep like a rock. 
I love my kids too much, like way too much. The kind of love that is like an open wound. Sometimes I act just a little more angry then I need to, just to throw them off from the truth.

The truth is that they win even when they dont know they are winning.  And the truth is that I'm strangely OK with it.

God Bless
Just Granty

Psalm 55:17  Evening and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud, And He shall hear my voice.

 


1 comment: