Tuesday 13 October 2015

Just Granty back from a long break!

Dear Readers, 

I apologise for not blogging for such along time, things have been hectic on my side, (hectic in a good way).  I have been focusing on my studies, done some DIY home projects, travelling and getting my first tattoo, but rest assured I am back with many experiences to share with you.

So go on and subscribe to my blog and be the first to read about all that I've been up to. I will also be having some pallet wood products for sale in the near future. Just watch the space!!! The handyman in me has been released :-)

On the 28th of July 2015 my wife, Jill and I decided to get our kids names tattooed on our arms. To
tell the truth I was nervous and excited the same time, even had butterflies in my tummy. On the other hand Jill was so brave to get hers done first so I couldn't chicken out. I mean now a promise is a promise...

Prep Time


17 injections later... you didn't think I was go through the trauma without any medication did you?


And in goes the ink...


Jill's prep (she also took the injection to numb the pain)


Jill all smiles and happy with the end result


Final Product


Thanks Ryan Blignaut from Tattoo Junkie in Uitenhage for our awesome tattoos! 


God Bless 
Just Granty

Hebrews 10 : 24 - 25  And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.









1 comment: