Saturday 3 January 2015

The MAN behind the blog

My name is Grant Rufus Emil-Dean Groenewald (GREG). I am a 35yr old man of God. I was born and raised in Haarlem, I don't think you will find it on a map if you look for it. It's a small town in the Langkloof, Western Cape, South Africa.

I'm married to a wonderful woman - Jill Groenewald (nee Williams), we've been married for 5yrs and together we have 4 amazing kids. Algrano (14), Viteshnia (8), Madison (3) and Levi (2). Currently I'm employed at Volkswagen of South Africa as a Production Group Leader .

I am involved in a ministry at our church called Elim CARE. We at Elim CARE reach out to the less fortunate in our church and also the broader community, both young and old.
My hobbies range from DIY projects, cars, music and cooking, but what I enjoy most of all is spending time with my family.

In this blog I will be sharing life as experienced by Grant. I hope you will enjoy the experience with me.

God Bless

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because the Lord has appointed me to bring good news to the poor; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound.




No comments:

Post a Comment