Thursday 29 January 2015

Dancing with the babies

                         
   
Jill and I dancing with Madison and Levi

Our babies just love dancing. Ever since Madison watched the TV show strictly come dancing, she started copying all the moves, jumps, slides and turns. Levi on the other hand is more of a break dancer. He's already trying to spin on his head.  That gene they definitely got from me even if I must say it myself. 

According to Madison I'm am the best dancer my she knows. In fact, as far as she is concerned, I am the greatest dancer in the whole world. I know all the dances.(I wish)

I dance with them as much as I can. Kids love dancing with their parents, that's what we realized recently. And so I started dancing with them whenever possible.

I don't care if I look like a hippo trying to relocate his shoulder like Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon, they laugh and then tries to do it too. The way we communicate while dancing is, in some ways, better than talking. It's more intimate ( if I can call it that).

Never in a million years did I think I'd teach my babies to dance. 

Here is a video clip of Madison and I ( "thumbs crossed" really hope no one watch it)

   
God Bless
Just Granty

Matthew 19:14  but Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven."

No comments:

Post a Comment