Wednesday 14 January 2015

Say sorry to me

Levi in his reverse psychology corner
Kids are master manipulators. Last week Jill and I went to shop and upon our arrival at home we wanted to enjoy some ice cream cause it was extremely hot. We both had a magnum in the freezer but to our surprise, magnums did disappear. The Nanny told us that little mister Levi opened the freezer himself and took magnum out. When she realized whats going on it was to late to save anything because Levi had already opened the wrapping with his little sharp teeth and started eating so long.

Here follows the conversation :
Me:   "Levi where is the ice cream?"
Levi: "I did eat it all up!"
Me:   "But why did you take the ice cream. It was Mummy's"
Levi: "I'm not gonna play with you any more"

And then he went to stand in the corner and I followed him and the conversation continued.
Me:   "Why don't you wanna play with me anymore?" 
Levi  " Cause you don't wanna say sorry to me!"
Me:   "Why must I say sorry to you Levi?"
Levi: "You muss" (that how he pronounce must)
Me:   "But I didn't do anything wrong Levi"
Levi: "Don't love you anymore"
Me:   "But I love you to the moon and back Levi"
Levi: "Say sorry to me Daddy!"

So I said sorry and were back to being friends. 

The whole argument between Levi and I was copied by him from his bigger sister Madison.
By saying sorry to Levi even though he was wrong is a very important lesson I want him to learn. If you having an argument with someone be the first one to say sorry even if you know that you are not wrong.

God Bless

Just Granty

Isaiah 25:1  Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago




No comments:

Post a Comment