Friday 24 April 2015

In Loving Memory of my Father in Heaven

 

Today is your birthday in Heaven above.

No farewell words were spoken and no time to say goodbye. You were gone before I knew it and only God knows why. My heart still aches in sadness and secret tears still flow. What it meant to me to loose you no one will ever know. Since you will never be forgotten I pledge to you today, a hollowed place in my heart is where you will always stay.

Thank you Daddy for all that you have taught me threw the years. I can truely say it made me a better man and even a greater husband and father. The knowledge and the skills you passed down to me is priceless and can not be acquired at any school, technicon or university. Who will I turn to for answers when life does not make sense, when I need advice, ideas about DIY projects at home. 

Oh, Daddy, if I could turn back time and once more hear your voice; I would tell you that out of all the Daddy's you would still be my only choice. The years may come and go but your memory will not be erased. Please always know I love you and no one can take your place.

Today, Jesus, as You are listening in your home up above; would You go and find my Daddy and give him all my love.

God Bless
Just Granty

Romans 12:2  And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

1 comment:

  1. A loss of a father is great. I understand all to well. When my father passed suddenly I was in and out of a daze for about a year. Slow it lifted and I got through it. But like you, I always carry him in my heart.

    ReplyDelete