Monday 23 February 2015

Karoo Mighty Men Conference


Good Day All. 

I know its been a while since my last post update.

Starting out this year Jill and I together with Elim CARE successfully hosted a Mass Renewal of Vows at our church Elim Assembly of God, as you have seen in my last post. I just feel like I need to do more.

Since yesterday (Sunday 22 February 2015) I'm having this urge to do my utmost best to attend the Karoo Mighty Men Conference which will be held 24 - 26 April 2015 by Angus Buchan. I want to take with 10 young men from our church to experience this conference but I need your help. Please would you be so generous and partner with me and make it possible. Im trying to raise enough funds to cover all the travel, accomodation and food expenses for 10 young men. I just know that it will be an blessed experience for me and the young men.

We are extremely excited about KMMC 2015 and encourage you to join hands with us to make attending this awesome God-event possible.

If you want to sponsor or donate a gift of any amount to us click on the link below or contact me on the following details:

God Bless
Just Granty

Mark 2: 2 - 5  And many were gathered together , so that there was no room, not even at the door. And he was preaching the word to them. And they came, bringing to him a paralytic carried by four men. And they could not get near him because of the crowd, they removed the roof above him, and when they had made the opening, they let down the bed on which the paralytic lay. And when Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven."

4 comments: