Monday 5 January 2015

What we did this December holidays

My December holiday started with us going to my birth town Haarlem for a couple of days where we spend time with my Mother. The kids enjoyed ever minute with her because as you may know there are NO rules at Ouma's house. It was luxuries for breakfast, lunch and supper and my Wife and I could do nothing to stop it.

While we were there we went to Gregory's 1st birthday party( my brother Farrol's son). The kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
Gregory's 1st birthday party

I thought my eldest son Algrano how to build a kite with natural resources. Neither one of us had an opportunity to fly the kite cause the babies, Madison and Levi wouldn't let go of it.
Madison and Levi flying the kite

                                                     
Algrano with masterpiece
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves  with my Mom and other family.

Back at  home "Uitenhage" we had so much fun Check out the pics
                                                         
Some swimming

Some jumping

some more swimming

and more jumping
                      
more jumping
                                       
more jumping

more jumping


                                                         
Having scooter races

Madison having a small accident but no injuries

          
                                         
Some beetles visited us

                                         
Designer haircut  by Drew's Barber

Designer haircut by Drew's Barber

                                                       
Me and Jill ( Our last photo of 2014)
I think that justifies why I feel like I only had 3 days holiday

All the glory be to God for a fantastic holiday spend with my loved ones.

God Bless
Just Granty
Jeremiah 29: 11  For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord , plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

























No comments:

Post a Comment