Monday 26 January 2015

How old is Daddy?

                                                                           
Madison blowing Daddy a kissy
All glory to God for blessing us with yet another beautiful day.

At bath time last night (Sunday) I mentioned to my wife that Madison is too old for her age on which Madison replies "NO Daddy, I'm not two years old, I'm three years old, Levi is two years old"
So I asked her, "how old is Daddy?" She replied "Uhmmmm...(thinking face) 85"! but in the same breath she uttered "Daddy you are handsome" My wife and I just burst out in laughter. 85 year old Daddy that's still handsome? I don't think there's a lot of us out there (I'm getting a big head again).     
I don't want my little munchkins to grow up so fast. I want them to stay my babies for as long as possible to capture all the beautiful moments with all the sweet things they say from their innocent, pure little hearts. I love them to the moon and back.

God Bless 
Just Granty

Deuteronomy 7:9  Therefore know that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep his commandments.






No comments:

Post a Comment