Tuesday 6 January 2015

First Day at work after the holiday

Getting up this morning I jumped on the bathroom scale and immediately jumped off because what I saw was shocking. Yes you guessed right!  I picked up weight, I think we all do over the festive season seeing that we indulge in all the delicious Festive foods, Braaivleis or Barbecue like the other people call it.

And we all are just more passive and relaxed and don't worry about exercise over this period of time. I can witness that being on so long holidays ain't no good for anyone. So my wife and I agreed that we gonna start to exercise

At first i was saying that this S Health App on my phone must be crazy if it  wants me to walk at least 10 000 steps per day. During the holiday on a busy day that we went shopping from one shop to another I only managed to  do 7178 steps covered 6.34 km and I already tired and still the required amount of steps is 10 000.

                                                               
2 January  7178 steps
I was use to the passive days were may steps was just over 3000 steps

                                                       
My comfortable amount of steps per day
Today being back at work I didn't just achieved the daily amounts of steps needed to become fit, but also exceeded it. I achieved 11 680 steps and covered 9.59 km. Wow I'm feeling  fit already. Thanks S Health App for boosting my spirit.

                                                       
Step record broken Yeah

                                                               
I'm on the right track

With a job like mine who needs a gym. If I keep it up like this I can loose the 10 kg I gained in one week. Just kidding GYM here we come!!!!!

God Bless

Just Granty

1 Corinthians 9: 24 - 27  Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it. Every athlete exercise self-control in all things. They do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable. So i do not run aimlessly; I do not box as one beating the air. But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.





































No comments:

Post a Comment