Thursday 15 January 2015

I love you Daddy


Second best to my wife’s kiss in the morning is when the babies wake up and they come to say good morning.

After saying Good morning, Madison will always say “I love you Daddy”.
She’s just all about love. It’s “I Love you Daddy, I love you Mummy, I love Jesus, I love my my baby (she calls Levi her baby), I love my boeta (Algrano), I love Tessy (Short for Viteshnia) and I love my aunty Phia” (her teacher) at school. She’s just all about love.

No matter how down, tired or moody I might feel that’s enough to brighten my whole day.
It’s amazing how little ones can love unconditionally and give compliments.

Like Madison will say out the blue: “You are handsome Daddy”….I think this one she might have heard from her Mummy. “Daddy you are so strong you can munch the mosquito neh” by that time the compliments is starting to go to my head already. 

She’s a little scared of heights so when I lift her to high she will always ask “Daddy is not going to let me fall” then I always reassure her that I will always catch her. No matter how old she might be, I will always be there for her whenever she might stumble or fall.

I love my kids to the moon and back.

God Bless
Just Granty

Psalm 20:1 Trust in the name of the Lord our God. To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David.  May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble! May the name of the God of Jacob protect you!

No comments:

Post a Comment