Friday 16 January 2015

18 month old baby and dad pepper sprayed by fidelity guard in Green Acres

This is a happened at Green Acres shopping center in Port Elizabeth

Fidelity Security Guard-Pulls gun on father after spraying him and 18 month old baby with PEPPER SPRAY

Event as it happened told by the father “A Security guard from Fidelity Security in Port Elizabeth almost ran over my daughter and me while crossing the Green Acres parking lot on the 14th of January 2015.  When I shouted at him, he stopped the patrol vehicle and shouted back at me. I approached the passenger window of the vehicle and bend down to look through the window, still holding my 18 month old daughter in my arms. I wanted to reprimand him about almost driving over us; he sprayed me and my daughter in our faces with PEPPER SPRAY and drove off. He later claimed that he thought I was going to attack him. (With an 18month old baby in my arms!! From the passenger side???)!! What followed the event was a 15 minute car chase, trying to get him to pull over so I could capture his face and registration number to report him.

People like this are not fit to a firearm license when you point it a distressed UNARMED father.  I was unarmed when he sprayed PEPPER SPRAY at mu 18month old daughter and me. I was UNARMED when I got out the car and recorded his face on video when he pulled a gun on me…..who knows what could have happened if I didn’t record him!!”

EXCUSE THE LANGUAGE IN THE VIDEO 
watch video on youtube    http://youtu.be/Chhdjp1zzCU

Please share and comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment