Thursday 29 October 2015

VWSA Employee Product Experience

The past two weeks was like awesome for me.  From the 12th till the 23rd of October I had the opportunity to test drive some amazing Volkswagen and Audi vehicles all made possible by Volkswagen Group of South Africa (VWSA).

The Employee Product Experience gave all of us permanent employees with a valid driver’s license the change to test drive cars ranging from the UP to the Audi A7. We as employees were the first ones to see the new Passat, Caddy and the T6 Kombi before it was launched into the market.

VWSA’s values are Excellence, Respect and One Team.  This experience really showed that Volkswagen is a company of Excellence, we as employees are Respected and that we are part of One Team.

This reminded me of a quote by Richard Branson “Clients do not come first. Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients

Everyone who knows me will know how much I’m interested in cars.  The cars I drove I will only be able to afford one day when I’m big and the babies are all done with varsity and that will only be in 2033.  So I made great use of the opportunity and here are some pictures of the cars I test drove. 

Fleet of vehicles ready to be tested

Volkswagen UP

Golf Cabriolet

Audi A1

Golf 7 GTI

Tourag V6 TDI

Audi S3 2 - door

Audi A5 S Line

Audi A7 

God Bless 
Just Granty

Psalm 33:6  By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, and by the breath of his mouth all their host.











No comments:

Post a Comment