Wednesday 14 October 2015

Work Stay Away = DIY Table!

Today Wednesday 14th October 2015 we had a stay away at work - Yeah!!! what a lovely opportunity to sleep in... No, not for Granty because that meant another day all to myself to get my creative juices flowing. 

After dropping the babies off at school I decided to make a table...  Yes, you heard right I just decided to make a table.  So lets see what I came up with.

I collected all the wood I could find in my backyard

Made the legs for the table

On goes the tabletop


Add a splash of varnish

WOW !!! I'm so proud of the final product

The measurements of the table are 75(L) x 75(W) x 76(H) and is available for sale at the ridiculously low price of  R350.00 
Feel free to contact me for quotes on customized sizes.  

God Bless 
Just Granty

Proverb 15:9  The way of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord, But He loves him who follows righteousness.   












 

No comments:

Post a Comment