Thursday 9 April 2015

What we did this Easter

Me dressed up as High Priest
The past Easter weekend was a very busy and fun one.  I played the role as a High Priest in a skit at church on Good Friday. I remembered my lines but got stuck on the second one. To make uo for that bloops I had to make up for it, so I took my acting skills to  the next level. In the part im playing the High Priest must tear a piece of clothing, so I tore my breastplate in half (what a strong High Priest) and the whole church burst out in laughter and so did I (we laughed for a good 30seconds). Through all this we managed to get the message across to the congregation.

Madison and Levi enjoying just a  few sweeties (ok just a little more than a few)
The babies had their faces painted like little bunnies Thursday at school. (too cute). All the sweeties with compliments from Uncle Terrence. From Madi and Levi "thank you uncle Terrence, Love you to the moon and back". Besides alll the sweeties and chcolates madison still complained that there was no Kinderjoy. So I went to buy two Kinderjoys ( a girl one and a boy one ) and hid it under the scatter cushions and had them hunt for it.  The expressions on their faces when they found it was just priceless. (Give that man "Me" a Bells).

The Saturday morning Jill and I got up at 04h00 and left for Eastlondon for Kurt and Liezel's wedding (wow what an awesome event that was). I still suggested that we stay untill Monday and enjoy the time alone (me being mr braveheart, I wont miss the babies to much). By the time the reception started at 18h00 we found ourselves phoning the babies for the 4th time. We enjoyed the time together and even though we knew that the babies are in good hands we just couldn't help it and decided to come home the Sunday. Lately we tend to get home sick real fast.

Jill and I at Kurt and Liezel's wedding

Jill, Cleon, Nadine and myself at Kurt and Liezel's wedding 
God Bless
Just Granty

Psalm 94:14-15  For the LOrd will not cast off His people, Nor will He forsake His inheritance. But judgement will return to righteousness, And all the upright in heart will follow it










No comments:

Post a Comment