Wednesday 1 April 2015

Up and coming DJ Grano

Algano and virtual DJ doing their thing
Today I am featuring a very young boy (age 14) that might be the next David Guetta, his name is Algrano and his our son. 

He is just crazy about music, I dont blame him because when I was his age I also thought I could become a DJ. I'm glad I didn't because then I would have missed out on being married to my wonderfull wife and being a Daddy to our awesome kids. 

Virtual Dj program

Algrano is sharp with this program called Virtual DJ that we have installed on the laptop ( I initially installed it thinking that I might still be able to put together some  hot dance mixes). His just all about the bass and no treble. He will make use of every opportunity he gets to listen to music (wash the car even if its not dirty) just so that he can play louder music outside, even fall asleep with the phone playing music at night.

So here is a dance mix that Algrano compiled, have a listen and tell me what you think.




God Bless
Just Granty

Hebrews 13:16  But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.


4 comments:

  1. Denawatrick Gloval Networking is an
    Information Technology and Engineering
    company established 10yrs ago by a team of
    highly skilled professionals with over five yrs of
    experience in the field of Engineering and
    information technology (Handset configuration
    Laptops and over electronic devices )and who
    had implemented and support several
    Company, School, and Private Sectors within
    Nigeria..

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://m.vconnect.com/denawatrick-technologies-ltd-bauchi-bauchi_b1479293

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://m.vconnect.com/denawatrick-technologies-ltd-bauchi-bauchi_b1479293

    ReplyDelete
  4. DTL DENAWATRICK TECHNOLOGIES LTD 09031777225 08035052961 08035052961

    ReplyDelete