Friday 10 April 2015

Daddy's heart

Madison listening to Daddy's heart beat
This morning laying awake in bed, Madison got up went to to bathroom and popped in by me in the room to say "morning Daddy" like she does every mornning. She jumped on the bed and lay her head on my chest. All of a sudden she tells me "Daddy I hear somehing". I thought she is reffering to the cars driving outside in the street so I asked her "what do you hear?". "I hear a duff duff" she replies. Where do you hear the duff duff? "Here Daddy" she said (pointing to my chest with her finger). I told her that it is my heart beat that she is hearing and I put her hand on my chest to feel my heart beat.  She got up and went to the nanny to get dressed for school. As she is getting dressed I just heard her saying to the nanny "My Daddy's heart is working". I just had to laugh cause this little princess is too clever and too cute.

God Bless
Just Granty

Jude 1:24-25  Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to God our saviour, who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, Dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment