Wednesday 11 March 2015

Win a dozen of delicious Q-Tea cupcakes

Cupcakes Made by Q-Time Creations
 Today one lucky person will win a dozen of delicious mouthwatering cupcakes with compliments of Q-Time Creations.

In my attempt to raise enough funds to take ten young men to the Karoo Mighty Men Conference I made a raffle where one lucky person will win a dozen of Q-Tea cupcakes for only R10. (Wow that's a bargain.... If you are lucky).  The winner will be announced later today. If you missed out on this opportunity to be in the draw today DONT WORRY another raffle or two will follow soon seeing that I'm not close to the amount we need to get to the conference. 

So the best of luck to everyone that have a number in the draw, may you be the lucky one. Thank you very much for your support with this project.

If anyone still wants to sponsor a young man or donate anything towards this worthy cause, please feel free to contact Jill or myself for more details on;
God Bless
Just Granty

Deuteronomy 8:17-18  Beware lest you say in your heart, "My power and the might of my hand have gotten me this wealth." You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may confirm His covenant that He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.





No comments:

Post a Comment