Tuesday 10 March 2015

DIY Paint Job (with the help of family)

If you are reading my blog for a while now you would know that I had a list of DIY projects that was suppose to be done in the december holidays but I didn't get to it for different reasons (mostly having fun with my family). I promised that I will have it done before this years december holiday. So with the help of my family (big and small included) I started with the painting of the house. See how it unfolded.

Now I realize what DIY experts mean when they say that preperation takes the most of the job and is also important for getting that excellent end result.


Here Algrano and I are busy wit the preperation (He is also learning valuable skills that he can apply one day when he has his own house)
Making use of a high pressure water spray gun we removed all peeling paint (and believe you me this house had some layers of paint). Then we filled the small cracks with polyfiller ( which Madison calls porridge) "Daddy why you putting porridge on our house?" I just LOL(laughed out loud). We spray with the water spray gun the entire wall to remove dust and left it to dry.

  
Everyone was now curious to help because they saw an opportunity to mess with paint. Jill, Madison and Levi was quality inspectors. Algrano, Viteshnia and myself did the painting.

Befor picture after preperationn was done.

The after picture. (We DID IT again YEAH!!!)
A special thanks goes out to Jill, Algrano, Viteshnia, Madison and Levi for their part in making this project a success. I Love You all to the moon and back.

God Bless 
Just Granty

Psalm 100:4-5  Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise! Give thanks to Him; bless His name! For the Lord is good; His steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.
















No comments:

Post a Comment